- There are two aspects we should keep in mind: the location (choise and design) and the atmosphere.
- First of all: The audience and the storyteller feel comfortable.
- Districtions are minimized, the door is closed, mobiles are in muted or switched off.
- The listeners can see the storyteller and each other.
- Informal situations can also be created and used in adult education. A relaxed, pleasant environment helps to create a relaxed, pleasant atmosphere, for example, in a couch corner or outside in the park.
- The atmosphere of an environment can be used as such or the space can be designed according to the desired atmosphere.
- The atmosphere in the group should be characterised by trust, openness and appreciation.